Folks, we are three weekends into the All-Star season and the coverage has been outstanding! Thank you for volunteering and allowing the kids to play in a safe environment. I hope you are having fun out there too!
There are a couple items from the All Star Referee Points of Emphasis that need to be repeated. Please help the program to run smoothly by observing the following points:
- Photo IDs must be present and checked prior to the start of the game. NO EXCEPTIONS
- For players not in the game, a dash (-) means they are absent or injured, an X means they are sitting out that period.
- Please develop an abhorrence for blank spaces on the Lineup Cards. In other words, fill them out completely before you mail them. 24 hours is the guideline for mailing the cards.
- Fill out the online Misconduct and Injury Report for any Misconduct (Caution, Send-off, or Expulsion) and any serious injury.
- And finally, please “Read the Rules. Do it like that.”
Thanks for your continued cooperation.
If there is a referee slot that is to be assigned by Area, then a specific region has been given the responsibility to fill that slot. That does NOT mean the volunteer must be from that region so please contact the appropriate assigner from the list below to volunteer when you can help out. This is really needed from our U14 Team Referees. Thank you!
To facilitate looking at the game schedules, we have added a schedule tab on our home page.
When checking on schedules, please go to the new Schedule tab.
Please email the division coordinator direct, if you need their mailing address for game cards, or any questions.
B & GU14 Richard Begian: – email@example.com
BU12 – Jeff Landesman:- firstname.lastname@example.org
GU12- Brian Leon: – email@example.com
BU10 Sec & Area – Iain Blackwood: – firstname.lastname@example.org
BU10 Regional – Scott Nord:- email@example.com
GU10 Sec & Area – Serge Grakasian: – firstname.lastname@example.org
GU10 Regional – Gary Barseghian: – email@example.com
Sorry for confusion on the calendar, but the following are correct
Section One Playoffs in Riverside are as follows:
All-Star: February 21-22
League: February 28- March 1